Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack....

So, its been awhile. Whoops! Turned out I was ok, by the way. I had exploratory surgery. No cancer. They found some cysts and endometriosis, but I'm generally ok. :)

On to other things! My dd has started HIGH SCHOOL. HIGH SCHOOL people!! :O She finished 8th grade on Friday and started summer school for extra credits toward high school on Tuesday. That's my girl!! *proud grin*

My ds will be in 6th grade this fall. His last year of elementary school. We're working hard toward independence. He's doing better all the time, but still he's not conversationally verbal. But I'm so proud of him! The doctors said he'd never potty train and he did...said he couldn't understand anything and he obviously does...so many things he's done that were not expected of him.

That's my big boy! *proud grin*

I'll be posting more often now I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment