Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Man Worth His Weight in Gold

Dh called me from work just to check up on me. He hasn't done that since the last time I was sick. I mean, he calls just to say Hi and He loves me, but he blatantly came out and said "How are you doing?"

I'm not terrific, but so far I'm alright. At least now I know why I've been complaining of being so dang tired all the time.

Then he told me that he wanted me to take myself to see "Land of the Lost." I've been talking about wanting to see it. He said he's worried I'm gonna get all isolated and depressed like last time when I had my flare-up. He wants me to go to a funny movie and laugh and take some time for myself. I love him so much. I wish he wouldn't worry.

I don't want to be treated like I'm sick. He says that we knew this was coming. Colitis doesn't go away. He said we've been blessed that I had such a long remission (about 7 years) and hopefully if I get on the right meds this time, this flare up will be short and not severe.

I hope so.

Eh. My next blog will cheerful; I promise! Enough of this depressing crap for awhile. I'm planning dd's 13th birthday bash!! More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment